Monday, July 27, 2009

Cyberwellness

1. How often do you use the computer and for what purpose? Sometimes when I have done my revision and homework, I will ask my father whether I can switch on the computer. When I on the computer, I will sometimes go the the class blog or either play my games.
2. Have you ever come across any inappropriate content and how you felt and what did you do about it? I have come across inappropriate content and I flet normal and I will try to slove the problem.
3. What do you think of the lessons on Cyberwellness. What have you learnt? I think that the Cyberwellness lessons have taught me a lesson that I should not talk to anyone on the computer that I do not know.
4. What do you like about the lessons? The lessons are very interesting and make me learn alot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment