Friday, May 29, 2009

SA1 Reflection

1. Do you think the SA1 papers were easy or difficult? Which papers do you consider to
be easy and which were difficult? The English papers were easy, Mathematics was difficult, Science was okay and Chinese was so so.
2. Do you think you have done well in this semester? If 'Yes', what factors contribute to your
success? If 'No', what factors contribute to your poor performance? My answer would be a no because I scored low marks but for my SA2 exam, I will try my best.
3. Do you think the remedial or enrichment classes in school were useful? If 'Yes', why? If 'No',
why? I have no answer because I do not have any remedial or enrichment classes.
4. What actions would you take to improve on your results after SA1? I will work harder.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa-anne,
    Don't be discouraged and work harder in the next semester. I'm sure you will be able to do better.

    Mrs Shanmugam

    ReplyDelete